The Downpipe Filter Collector, GRS are designed for simple & easy installation in rainwater downpipes and mainly used for house hold purposes that can filtered the harvested water up to 1500 SQ.FT catchment area. It is made entirely of stainless steel. The unit will harvest 90% or more of the rainwater flowing through the downpipe.
Water is drawn through the vertically orientated stainless steel filter insert by adhesion forces. Filtered water falls via the outlet connection to the storage tank. Remaining water along with debris and particles larger than 0.44 mm are flushed out through the drain or soaks away. The unique construction maintains full flow of water through the downpipe and filter.
The corrosion resistance and frost resistance is absolutely guaranteed by stainless steel. The compact design allows a simple, easy to mount in nearly all downpipes. Maintenance is simply a matter of removing the stainless steel mesh element and cleaning about every three months.
ACT-WISY rainwater filters are quite simply unique. There are no other filters that operate by the same principle, nor give the same performance with such fine filtration.
- Collects more than 90 % of rainwater from the roof and feeds it to the rainwater barrel.
- Compact design for simple installation in round vertical rainwater downpipes.
- Eliminates all kind of debris with filter insert.
- Functions as security overflow.
- Top quality in stainless-steel, easy installed.
- Full cross-section of downpipe maintained.
- Nil/ low maintenance.
- High quality units with a proven track record for reliability and efficiency.
- Corrosion and frost proof.
- Filter inserts extremely low maintenance, dishwasher safe.
- Available in various sizes to suit most round pipes.
Garden Collector Downpipe Filters (GRS) are available for all nominal sizes of standard rainwater downpipes.
|FOR METAL DOWNPIPES||DIAMETER OF THE DOWNPIPE||ITEM NO
|GRS 76 VA||76 MM (DN 76)||GRS 15714|
|GRS 80 VA||80 MM (DN 80)||GRS 15713|
|GRS 87 VA||90 MM (DN 87)||GRS 15712|
|GRS 100 VA||110 MM (DN 100)||GRS 15711|
|FOR PLASTIC DOWNPIPES||DIAMETER OF THE DOWNPIPE||ITEM NO
|GRS 76 VA||75 MM (DN 76)||GRS 15714|
|GRS 110 VA||110 MM (DN 100)||GRS 15715|