The ACT-WISY team is headed by a group of professional from various fields.
About the Managing Director
He has been well trained from WISY AG, Germany for innovative ideas & technologies on modern Rainwater Harvesting Systems.
Mr. Anzar Azad did his graduation in Statistics from University of Kerala and Professional Graduate Diploma in International Management from Al Ghurair University, Dubai.
Mr. Anzar Azad had more than 13 years of work experience with various MNC’s in different countries, which includes Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Maldives, China and India.
Mr. Anzar Azad had given lectures and presentations to various International Conferences, Exhibitions, Institutions and Universities on promoting Rainwater Harvesting and giving the novel concept of Modern Rainwater Harvesting Systems.
Mr. Anzar Azad had shared his innovative concepts to various platforms; some of them are listed below:
- International Conference on Community &Water Services at Kandy, Sri Lanka.
- Rainwater Harvesting Symposium at Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Dr.DY Patil School of Architecture at Pune, Maharashtra.
- Kerala University College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. etc…
About the Technical Teams
- Mr. Fritz Poerschke, technical expert, a man who has dedicated more than 30 years with Rain Water Harvesting Concepts from Germany.
- Dr. Raghul Zubin, Ph. D, Technical Consultant of ACT-WISY, is doing his further studies in Water quality and micro biological bodies.
- Mr. Amjesh R, is a research scholar, who is into Effluent and water related studies for sustainability.
- Engr. Jan Maurer, Managing Director of WISY AG Germany, who designed the concept of ultra modern Rain Filters.